lundi 15 juin 2015

GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS 15/06

This SAL is a gift, if you hang around here on the 15th of each month,
you are used to check Gifted Gorgeousness SAL   by JO

http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/gifted-gorgeousness-june-link-up-post.html





in the "key" series...

prendre la clé des champs...

barriers with mixed brown

and text in a DMC red 304











this is a rough cloth to stitch on (sometimes make me feel I'm stitching on jute from a potatoes bag)


but it's in the spirit of "field"  in the meaning of the expression.









the second one is another "key"

which needs to be examined
through a magnifying glass


guess which one?












I received from Sheryl this lovely magazine of cross stitching

so kind attention
thank you

best medecine

with very nice "punto de cruz"



plenty of smart and elegant designs to stitch












My last progress on the kit
before assembly (and ironing)

for scissors holder for my daughter


"un chat dans l'aiguille"

point de chaînette, point d'araignée + surjeté, point de plume, point de feston, point de bouclette, point de gerbe,
(chain, whipped web, blanket, daisy stitches...)

As I've got many free times due to my broken foot, I started two ornaments for Christmas
according to a post of Clare - Aimetu's stitching  for next Christmas tree festival themed JOY



                                          (wikimédia)

5 commentaires:

  1. Gosh you have been busy! Beautiful stitching going on... I especially love what will be a scissor holder... Cannot wait to,see this finished :)
    Smiles :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your keys are looking great and I love the scissor holder. I'm a big cat fan!

    The magazine looks very interesting, some nice projects. I have made a diary note to stitch an Ornie for Claire too. Maybe a big Jo and a little y on the end!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great stitching! Love the kitties :o)
    Hope the foot is getting better
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tu as quelques très jolis projects en-cours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the kitty scissor fob. I hope you're up and running soon :)

    RépondreSupprimer