mercredi 20 juillet 2016

WIPOCALYPSE 07.16

Before the end of the world, we do want to complete our projects and Measi invites us to share our progress during the monthly check-in

Here is the link to her blog for June

http://measi.net/measiblog/2016/06/20/june-2016-wipocalypse-check-in-post/


No great progress on WIP  as I work more on my GG stitchings,

I added some green, white, yellow and a cute rabbit jumped behind this Christmas market stand



"Marché de Noël"  Brin par brin

A reader and a gardener have joined my goose game squares





A busy gardener approached the labyrinth to cut hedges

Visiting USSE castle, I remembered
my stitching scissors were in my handbag...



Un petit coup de ciseaux


Topic of the month :
 If you are participating in the Olympic Challenge, tell us about your plans – which type of challenge you’ve selected, the pieces you’ll be stitching on, etc.

La question du mois rejoint l'actualité sportive des Jeux Olympiques qui vont se dérouler à Rio du 5 au 21 août prochain, "l'important étant de participer" je réfléchis à une présentation de certains évènements sportifs choisis en lien avec mes travaux de broderie.

I'd like to participate in the Olympic Challenge, from August 5th to 21st, as it is the first time, it's a total improvisation.


The rotation challenge will be to follow some sporting events, I have, in a personal way, linked to my stitching.

Some old WIP,  some current works and a few new projects (special authorizations were delivred by Olympic Committee).

L'occasion de ressortir de vieux ouvrages un peu abandonnés, d'avancer sur des en cours et de démarrer des nouveaux projets avec l'autorisation spéciale du Comité Olympique.

two examples




aviron / rowing
broder l'eau dans les cases du jeu de l'oie
stitch water on goose game squares
escrime / fencing
                                                broderie de précision en 1/1 sur UFO automne
                                                need for precision  1/1 UFO  autumn





I already have some ideas for riding and judo
                                        but the program isn't closed

L'équitation et le judo devraient compléter le programme en cours de conception.


Happy stitching!

Le temps a laissé son manteau de vent, de froidure et de pluie,
et s'est vêtu de broderie, de soleil luisant clair et beau.


4 commentaires:

  1. Nice work on your Goose Game. I am very intrigued by your Olympic plans! I want to see the link up post soon so I can read how everyone is interpreting the challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I enjoy watching your progress on your Goose Game. Your hedge clipping photo made me smile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have not seen your Goose Game stitch before - intriguing. Your bunny behind the Christmas stall is very sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello! I love your rabbit! He is so cute :o)
    The new additions to the Goose Game are great as well. Love the photo of you trimming the maze :o) Just as well you travel with your scissors - you never know when you will need them!! :o)
    Can't wait to see your Olympics stitching. I am doing a challenge through the Stitch Maynia FB group for the Olympics and I noticed that there are a couple of others in some of the other FB groups - going to be an interesting couple of weeks!! Make sure you limber up before all that stitching!! :o)
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer