mercredi 27 septembre 2017

THEME-TAS-STITCH 09/17



Theme-Tas-Stitch est le rendez-vous proposé par Kerry de Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict,

http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.fr/2017/09/theme-tas-stitch-september-link-up-post.html

On September the 21 th, Kerry proposed the update of the Theme-Tas-Stitch


Here is the theme for this month...


SEPTEMBER SMALLS

What is the smallest stitch in your stash? Show us your smalls


Tra la la, parfait pour une "happy dance",

I've got a finish! I bought the fabric and the chart last year in November during holidays in Normandy.

Boutique : Couds ceci, brode cela à  Courseulles sur Mer.

Il me restait la bordure supérieure que j'ai choisi de broder en DMC dégradé n° 115.












Tableautin d'hiver, Collection Tralala,
Vert dégradé 4045 - gris dégradé 53







Après avoir pris beaucoup de plaisir à broder sur cette même toile la Mona Lisa de Mr X Stitch, je l'ai commencé sur une toile que j'utilise pour les minis broderie.



I can't explain why I started again Mona Lisa from Mr Stitch on that fabric I use for small stitching.
I certainly missed her. Hope I won't complain with the dark part.


Côté miniatures...
Je me suis inspirée des tutos d'internet
pour réaliser ces petits  mini livres                             Small books





I leave you with some news of baby panda "Mini Yuan Zi"




5 commentaires:

  1. Great post! Love your beautiful finish! The TraLaLa collection are lovely designs - I struggle to find them in Australia but when I do I snaffle them! ;o)
    Hugs x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely finish! The colours are so pretty. The Mona Lisa will be so tiny - good job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ces mini livres, quelle belle idée. Et le Tableautin d'hiver est très joli. J'aime bien Tralala.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely small stitching, especially the tiny Mona Lisa, maybe seeing her on my blog inspired you?
    I love your tiny books, I treasure my card with them all in.

    RépondreSupprimer