jeudi 21 décembre 2017

JOYEUX NOEL


Here is the December update for Theme-Tas-Stitch Kerry from Ramblings of a Biscornu Addict organizes.

http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.fr/


No surprise, Christmas is our theme this month :

"Deck the Halls December"
Christmas is almost upon us so pull out those Christmas themed projects or stitch a new ornament for the tree.

I want to show you my "Christmas Market"  5/6








It's a chart from Brin par Brin, six different characters,









I changed the colors to use my stash and gifted threads.











The last to stitch is a nice bear ? selling candles.












We are leaving for some holidays, no wifi, a break with family in Alsace.

Two more muffs for warm hands...





                                                        I wish you a Merry Christmas

                                                        and hope I'll be back on blog before this year ends.


3 commentaires:

  1. Your market is adorable! I love all the little stalls and agree - that is a bear!

    The muffs are lovely too.
    Have a wonderful Christmas break.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. J'aime beaucoup les petits stands du Marché de Noel. Ils sont finitionnés parfaitement.
    J'espère que tu as eu an joyeux Noel.

    RépondreSupprimer